.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tenho saudades



Suede - "Wild Ones"

There's a song playing on the radio
Sky high in the airwaves on the morning show
And there's a lifeline slipping as the record plays
And as I open the blinds in my mind I'm believing that you could stay

And oh if you stay I'll chase the rainblown fields away
We'll shine like the morning and sin in the sun
Oh if you stay
We'll be the wild ones, running with the dogs today

There's a song playing through another wall
All we see and believe is the D.J. and debts dissolve
And it's a shame the plane is leaving on this sunny day
Cos on you my tattoo will be bleeding and the name will stain

But oh if you stay we'll ride from disguised suburban graves
We'll go from the bungalows where the debts still grow every day

And oh if you stay I'll chase the rainblown fears away
We'll shine like the morning and sin in the sun oh if you stay
We'll be the wild ones running with the dogs today

2 Comments:

Blogger nspfa said...

Soube muito bem, obrigado.

Cheguei a pensar q era o unico português a gostar dos suede!:p e ainda hj n me consigo perdoar de em 98 (salvo erro) n ter ido ao concerto qd eles abriram para os rem

12:54 am  
Blogger João said...

Grande música, grande banda. Já se reuniam que parece tar na moda.

6:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home