.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Esquizofrenia musical (Menu nº 1)

Se eu fosse uma playlist, neste momento era qualquer coisa como isto:

"What if I drown in this sea of devotion
Just a stone left unturned
My need is deep
Wide endless oceans
Feel it furious
The fire burns on

Let there be love
Everlasting
And it will live eternally
Will we receive without ever asking?
I’m just curious

Got to find me somebody
But there’s nobody
To love me
And it’s driving me crazy
There’s nobody to love me

Endless tears
Forever joy
To feel most every feeling
Forever more"

Moloko, Forever More



"I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten"

Natasha Bedingfield, Unwritten



"You can look, but you can't touch
I don't think I like you much
Heaven knows what a girl can do
Heaven knows what you've got to prove

I think I'm paranoid
And complicated
I think I'm paranoid
Manipulate it

Bend me, break me
Anyway you need me
All I want is you
Bend me, break me
Breaking down is easy
All I want is you
(...)
Steal me, deal me, anyway you heal me
Maim me, tame me, you can never change me
Love me, like me, come ahead and fight me
Please me, tease me, go ahead and leave me

Bend me
Break me
Anyway you need me
As long as I want you baby it's all right"

Garbage, I Think I´m Paranoid



"A Seven Nation Army couldn't hold me back
They're Gonna Rip it off
Taking there Time right behind my back

And I'm Talkin' to myself at night
because I can't forget
Back and forth through my mind
behind a cigarette

And the message coming from my eye
says leave it alone
Don't want to hear about it
Every single one's got a story to tell
Everyone Knows about it
From the Queen of England To the Hounds of Hell
-
And if I catch ya commin back my way
I'm gonna Sell it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
but that's what I'll do
-
And the feelin' commin from my bones
says find a home"

White Stripes, 7 Nation Army



Por hoje é isto. Mas a playlist vai variando. Aceitam-se playlists de definição pessoal para posterior avaliação por parte da gerência (vulgo, comments com as playlists que definem a vossa personalidade são muito bem-vindos).

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Para ouvir a primeira da lista - deixa ver se isto resulta - clicar aqui.

6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home