.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Há um ano...

Este filme... O Fiel Jardineiro











Tessa: Take me to Africa with you.
Justin: What? Roll you up in a rug? Pack you in a tea chest? Very funny. I'd have to smuggle you in as illicit goods. I couldn't declare you. Oh, listen. I could put you in one of these plant boxes, and You'd be very comfortable wrapped up in a little piece of, uh- I could label you. "Tessa."
Tessa: I'm serious.
Justin: Um, yeah, I can see you are. And in what-what capacity should I take you to Africa?
Tessa: I don't mind. You can take me as your mistress, lover, wife. There's too much choice.
Justin: Well, I'm- I'm flattered that you would like - No. No.
Tessa: Justin, please don't say that sentence. Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry.
Justin: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's really-
Tessa: Just yes or no?
Justin: Well, we-we hardly know one another. I mean-
Tessa: You can learn me.
Justin: Learn you? Mmm.
Tessa:Yes or no?

3 Comments:

Blogger BlueAngel aka LN said...

É um grande filme, seim senhora!!!! Belas histórias e grandes verdades!!!

9:27 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Um dos meus filmes favoritos. Liiindo!

2:32 pm  
Blogger Bxana said...

Eu adoro este filme!

Uma amiga minha confessou-me que esteve para mo oferecer este natal, mas optou por umas luvas da Hello Kitty...:)

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home