.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Friday, September 15, 2006

The end




Smith Jerrod: Hey, Babe, I flew back...
Samantha: You flew all night? Why?
Smith Jerrod: I forgot to tell you something on the phone... I love you.
Samantha: You flew back to tell me that?
Smith Jerrod: Can you think of a better reason?
Samantha: No, I can't. You have meant more to me than any man I have ever known.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilhante série sobre o universo femenino.É pena que as nossos canais so passarem as séries em bocados. Parabéns pelo blog. Um abraço.

12:07 pm  
Blogger Undisclosed Recipient said...

E o que esse diálogo me fez chorar?

10:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O amor que todos procuramos, mesmo que dure apenas nas palavras.

7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home