.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Friday, February 25, 2005

De pára-quedas aberto …



When I'm counting up my demons, Saw there was one for every day. With the good ones on my shoulder, I drove the other ones away. Hoping everything's not lost.

O no, I see. A spider web is tangled up with me. And I lost my head, the thought of all the stupid things I've said.

I want to live life, and never be cruel. I want to live life, and always be true
And I want to live life, and be good to you, And I want to fly, and never come down,
And live my life, and have friends around.

To the moment I sleep, I'll be there by your side. Just you try and stop me, I'll be waiting in line. Just to see if you care. I'll always be waiting for you, and this is my final chance of getting you.

We never change do we?
No, no.
We never learn do we?

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.

Your skin, your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful,
You know
You know I love you so.


… Ou como Chris Martin sabe tudo sobre a vida de Patrica

2 Comments:

Blogger P said...

Esse Chris martin nunca me enganou! O que ele quer sei eu! Ah...

7:16 pm  
Blogger patrica said...

deixa-me adivinhar... no ticket?

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home