.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Friday, September 29, 2006

Nada, rien, nicles, niente...


Não tenho escrito porque não sei o que escrever. A inspiração não chega ou a preguiça é tanta que estrangula tudo o resta. Não é que não tenha vontade de escrever e dizer qualquer coisa. Simplesmente, não tenho como o fazer ou o que comunicar.

A SR vai de férias para Londres. Pode ser que a saudade traga coisas para dizer.

E como os anos passam para todos, é ir ao You Tube e ver o vídeo dos Coldplay para o tema “Shiver”, a minha banda sonora dos últimos dias.

So I look in your direction
But you pay me no attention, do you?
I know you don't listen to me
'Cos you say you see straight through me, don't you?

And on and on
From the moment I wake, to the moment I sleep
I'll be there by your side; just you try and stop me
I'll be waiting in line, just to see if you care

Oh…
Did you want me to change?
Well I changed for you
And I want you to know that you'll always get your way
I wanted to say…

Don't you shiver
Shiver
Sing it loud and clear
I'll always be waiting for you

So you know how much I need you
But you never even see me, do you?
And is this my final chance of getting you
Well I changed for good
And I want you to know that you'll always get your way
I wanted to say…

Don't you shiver
Don't you shiver
Sing it loud and clear
I'll always be waiting for you