.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Monday, July 17, 2006

Barcelona State Of Mind

Eles estão gordos, são uma sombra do que eram fisicamente. À primeira vista, impressionam mas foi sempre assim. Foi assim há um ano. Voltou a sê-lo sábado. Os New Order são o caso raro de banda em que não é preciso ter-se bom ar, ser-se bonito, vestir grandes marcas ou esconder-se atrás de um espectáculo de luzes. Basta Bernard Sumner dizer “This Is Crystal”, a Peter Hook dar os primeiros toques e a bateria de Steven Morris incendeia-se. Incendeia-se também o meu espírito em Barcelona, cidade de sonho, de eleição, de paixão. Não é segredo para quem me conhece que os New Order são uma das minhas bandas de culto. Vão ser sempre. Tal como no ano passado, as lágrimas turvaram-me a vista. Porquê? Por isto:

“Every time I think of you, I get a shot right through into a bolt of blue. Its no problem of mine but its a problem I find, Living a life that I cant leave behind” –Bizarre Love Triangle

“Just give me one more day (one more day), Give me another night (just another night). I need a second chance (second chance). This time I'll get it right (This time I'll get it right)” – Krafty

“Bolts from above hurt the people down below. People in this world, we have no place to go. Oh, it's the last time… Oh, I've never met anyone quite like you before” – Temptation (Trainspotting)

“Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown, Heaven knows, it's got to be this time, Watching her, these things she said, The times she cried, Too frail to wake this time” – Ceremony

“My morning sun is the drug that brings me near, To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear. I used to think that the day would never come, that my life would depend on the morning sun” – True Faith

“Well I could call out when the going gets tough. The things that we've learnt are no longer enough. No language, just sound, that's all we need know, to synchronise
love to the beat of the show … And we could dance … To The Radio” – Transmission

“Tell me how does it feel, When your heart grows cold” – Blue Monday

“Is it something so good just can’t function no more? When love, love will tear us apart again”

p.s.: SR não estava comigo para me segurar na mãozinha. Fez-me falta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home