.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Monday, July 03, 2006

Alicia Keys sets the mood...

Baby, baby, baby,
from the day I saw you,
I really, really wanted to catch your eye.
There's something special 'bout you.
I must really like you,
'cause not a lot of guys are worth my time.
Baby, baby, baby,
It's gettin' kinda crazy,
'cause you are takin' over my mind.

(…)

Oh! Baby
I see us on our first date.
You're doin' everything that makes me smile.
And when we had our first kiss,
it happened on a Thursday,
and, ooh, it set my soul on fire.
Ooh, baby, baby, baby,
I can't wait for the first time.
My imagination's runnin' wild.

Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name