.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Passagem obrigatória


Em Nova Iorque, não resisti a passar pela esquina de todos os desencontros ("Before Sunset").

Jesse: In the months leading up to my wedding, I was thinking about you all the time. I mean, even on my way there; I'm in the car, a buddy of mine is driving me downtown and I'm staring out the window, and I think I see you, not far from the church, right? Folding up an umbrella and walking into a deli on the corner of 13th and Broadway. And I thought I was going crazy, but now I think it probably was you.

Celine: I lived on 11th and Broadway.

Jesse: You see?

1 Comments:

Blogger BlueAngel aka LN said...

E eu tinha de comentar neste post... Provavelmente, era mesmo ela (frase estranha esta) e ele foi casar com outra. Mas porque raio não saiu ele do carro e foi confirmar? Que raiva!!! Filme lindo! Filmes lindos!

6:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home