.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sente a música

Banda sonora do dia… estava a dar no rádio e o dia ficou logo diferente e, acreditem ou não, as nuvens desapareceram.

Santana com Michelle Branch – “The Game of Love”

It just takes a little bit of this
A little bit of that
It started with a kiss
Now we we're up to bat
A little bit of laughs
A little bit of pain
I'm telling you, my babe
It's all in the game of love....

..Is whatever you make it to be
Sunshine set on this cold lonely sea
So please baby try and use me for what I'm good for
It ain't sayin' goodbye it's knocking down the door of your candy store

(…)

So please tell me why don't you come around no more
Cause right now I'm dying outside the door of your loving store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home