.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Para Blue Angel



Celine: You know, it's being around you...
Jesse: Keep talking...
Celine: Don't touch me! You know, I wanna get on a cab... Monsieur... Monsieur, aretes vous! Non, non, c'est bon, aux faux la!
Jesse: No, no, no, don't, keep going... No, listen, I'm just so happy... thank you, just keep going... All right. Look, I'm just so happy, all right...to be with you. I am. I'm so glad you didn’t' forget about me.
Celine: No, I didn't... and it pisses me off, ok? You come here to Paris, all romantic,
and married. Ok? Screw you! Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get you, or anything.
I mean, all I need is married man! There's been so much water under the bridge, it's... it's not even about you anymore, it's about that time, that moment in time, that is forever gone, I don't know!
Jesse: You... you say all that, but you didn't even remember having sex. So...
Celine: Of course I remember it...
Jesse: You did?
Celine: Yes! Women pretend things like that.
Jesse: They do?
Celine: Yeah, what was I supposed to say? That I remember the wine in the park, and...
us looking about the stars fading away as the sun came up! We had sex twice, you idiot!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dois filmes inesquecíveis...Obrigada por lembrares aqui.

11:36 am  
Blogger BlueAngel aka LN said...

Estou sem palavras, mas muito obrigada! :-)São dois filmes fabulosos... o sacana tinha de aparecer ao fim de nove anos e casado.... grrrr q raiva.... :-) obrigada, outra vez!Boa Páscoa!

6:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home