.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Eat my shorts!

You Are Bart Simpson

Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"



Já vos disse que vi cerca de 70 episódios dos Simpsons em menos de um mês? (deve ser relevado o facto de eu só ter - e em condições miseráveis - TVI e RTP1, além de investir parte absurda do meu ordenado em DVDs).

2 Comments:

Blogger nspfa said...

ainda assim acho que tens um canal dispensável...

12:29 am  
Blogger Sam said...

You Are Marge Simpson:

You're a devoted family member who loves unconditionally.

Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life!

You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police

Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head.".

2:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home