.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Histórias de amor de fazer inveja … Parte 1 e 2

Antes do amanhecer – Before Sunset

Boy meets girl… girl falls in love with boy. A premissa está escrita há anos. Séculos talvez. O mais interessante é que este filme conta a história de uma paixão que se desenvolve em plena era da internet… Tudo começa com um “olá”. Cara a cara.

"If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it's almost impossible to succeed, but... who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt. " (Celine)



A história interrompe-se por 9 anos. Novamente cara a cara, Celine e Jesse encontram-se e descobrem que são os mesmos de há quase uma década, mas feridos pelo tempo e pela vida. Mantêm-se a paixão da noite em Viena. E um sentimento tão bem expresso por Jesse. "I feel like if someone where to touch me, I'd dissolve into molecules."



Let me sing you a waltz / Out of nowhere, out of my thoughts / Let me sing you a waltz / About this one night stand / You were, for me, that night / Everything I always dreamt of in life / But now you're gone / You are far gone / All the way to your island of rain / It was for you just a one night thing / But you were much more to me, just so you know / I don't care what they say / I know what you meant for me that day / I just want another try, I just want another night / Even if it doesn't seem quite right / You meant for me much more than anyone I've met before / One single night with you, little Jesse, is worth a thousand with anybody / I have no bitterness, my sweet / I'll never forget this one night thing / Even tomorrow in other arms, my heart will stay yours until I die / Let me sing you a waltz / Out of nowhere, out of my blues / Let me sing you a waltz / About this lovely one night stand