.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Friday, November 28, 2008

A brigada da neve


3 minutos de magia aqui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JooYvAvqx08

You cool your bedwarm hands down
on the broken radiator
And when you lay them freezing on me
I mumble can you wake me later

But I don't really want you to stop
And you know it so it doesn't stop you
You run your hands from my neck
To my chest

Crack the shutters open wide
I want to bathe you in the light of day
And just watch you as the rays
Tangle up around your face and body

I could sit for hours
Finding new ways to be awed each minute
Cause the daylight seems to want you
Just as much as I want you

“Crack The Shutters” – Snow Patrol (em “A Hundred Million Suns”)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

passo sempre aqui, todos os dias de manha para despertar antes de começar o trabalho, com a caneca de cafe ao meu lado...

e hoje resolvi escrever porque... fiquei viciada na magia :)


tao bom começar assim o dia!!!


beijinho
ass: annie

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home