.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mais logo ... na RTP 1




Tessa: Take me to Africa with you.
Justin: What? Roll you up in a rug? Pack you in a tea chest?
(…)
Tessa: I'm serious.
Justin: Um, yeah, I can see you are. And in what-what capacity should I take you to Africa?
Tessa: I don't mind. You can take me as your mistress, lover, wife.
(...)
Tessa: Justin, please don't say that Sentence. Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Justin: That's really-
Tessa: Just yes or no?
Justin: Well, we-we hardly know one another. I mean-
Tessa: You can learn me.
Justin: Learn you?
Tessa: Yes or no?

2 Comments:

Blogger BlueAngel aka LN said...

"You can learn me" é uma das frases mais lindas do cinema. :-)

3:47 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gostei mais do livro do que do filme...

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home