.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Saturday, November 01, 2008


“I already forget how I used to feel about you”


Inesperado. Louco. Fantástico. As 7 maravilhas juntas e mais algumas. Azul. Laranja, vermelho, verde, lilás... arco-iris. Negro. Real. Ficção. Montanha-russa. Esquecer. Lembrar. Sentir. Não relembrar. Não querer sentir. Lembrar... para sempre. Seguir em frente.


Clementine: Joely? What if you stay this time?
Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
Clementine: Come back and make up a goodbye at least, let's pretend we had one... Goodbye, Joel.
Joel: ...I love you...
Clementine: ...Meet me in Montauk...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home