.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Em repeat…

... mas à séria. Com volume mais alto e tudo. É o meu actual momento de zen.

"could talk to you for days
You make me laugh one thousand ways
And I realise - you fill me up
Like hot water - in my tea cup
I'm enchanted by your smile
I must admit it took a while
For me to see that - this was something
More than - he's my friend, it's nothing

I hope to God you feel the way I feel
Caus this could be amazing
Something so super real

There's something about you and you don't even know it
I'm telling you now that you got me good
There's something about you and I can't help but show it
Damn right, you got me good"

Jamelia – There’s Something About You

Para ver aqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Flamingo à solta said...

tb eu! tb eu! em repeat! amo esta musica!!
:)

10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bem...dizer "à séria" (????) ou chamar "você" a um ser que saiu do nosso pipi, parecem-me dois disparates imensos e igualmente irritantes !!!

E já agora...o que significa à séria ???

;-)

~~~~~~~~
isabel

1:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home