.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Post conjunto de SR e Patrica

Já falámos sobre isto. Já postámos o texto e até já lhe demos som. Só falta mesmo a imagem.

O Pecado da Preguiça apresenta, o maior "guilty pleasure" cinematográfico das autoras... "10 Things I Hate About You".



Como ela fica sentimental lá pelo meio, aqui fica a transcrição do trabalho de casa.

"I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact that you didn’t call.

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close
not even a little bit
not even at all."

5 Comments:

Blogger Elora said...

Ponham guilty nisso.

10:21 pm  
Blogger Sandrinha said...

Simplesmente maravilhoso!

12:09 pm  
Blogger BlueAngel aka LN said...

Não vi o filme, mas muito bom. Gostei!

10:29 pm  
Blogger d. said...

É lindo. É também o meu grande grande pleasure cinematográfico... adoro.
Bolas, agora as palavras dela não me vão sair da cabeça, como acontece sempre que revejo o filme.

11:38 pm  
Blogger Patrícia said...

and I hate the way I love this movie... stupid me!!!

10:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home