.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Monday, July 24, 2006

One (very) happy girl


O post chega com três dias de atraso mas, tive de digerir o presente de "boas férias" que é tão bom. A banda sonora ideal para uma semana de descanso, em casa.


Obrigada!!!






You consider me the young apprentice
Caught between the scylla and charybidis
Hypnotized by you if I should linger
Staring at the ring around your finger

I have only come here seeking knowledge
Things they wouldnt teach me of in college
I can see the destiny you sold
Turned into a shining band of gold

Ill be wrapped around your finger

p.s.: é a minha música preferida dos Police.

2 Comments:

Blogger O Embalador de Codornizes said...

You consider me the young apprentice (hum não será pedofilia??)
Caught between the scylla and charybidis (já que não podemos fugir deles mais vale caçá-los e grelhá-los junto com as lulas e os chocos!!)
Hypnotized by you if I should linger (linger é cool)
Staring at the ring around your finger (ainda por cima uma mulher casada, não há pudor!!)

I have only come here seeking knowledge (então vai prá escola!!)
Things they wouldnt teach me of in college (de certeza?)
I can see the destiny you sold (isto deve ser só droga!!)
Turned into a shining band of gold (de certeza só droga!)

Ill be wrapped around your finger
(enfim, fetiches!)


Just kidding

O embalador

4:07 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

Existe uma categoria que é "o presente de boas férias"? Andam a excluir-me dessa história!

9:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home