.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Canção do dia

You from New York you are so relevant
you reduce me to cosmic tears
luminous more so then most anyone unapologetically alive
knot in my stomach and lump in my throat
I love you when you dance when you freestyle in trance so pure such an expression
supposed former infatuation junkie
I sink three pointers and you wax poetically
I love you when you dance when you freestyle in trance so pure such an expression
let's grease the wheel over tea
let's discuss things in confidence
let'd be outspoken
let'd be ridiculous
let'd solve the world's problems
I love you when you dance when you freestyle in trance
so pure such an expression

"So Pure" - Alanis Morissette
(Nova Iorque a 21 dias de distância)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home