.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Friday, March 11, 2005

Ainda me sinto a flutuar…

… à conta destes senhores.



Que voltem em breve!

The last time, You fall on me for anything you like
Your one last line, You fall on me for anything you like
And years make everything alright
You fall on me for anything you like
And I no I don't mind

only I don't bend and break, I'll meet you on the other side
I'll meet you in the light; If only I don't suffocate
I'll meet you in the morning when you wake

bitter and hardened heart, aching waiting for life to start
meet me in the morning when you wake up

You'll follow me back, With the sun in your eyes
And on your own, Bedshaped and legs of stone
You'll knock on my door, and up we'll go
In white light, I don't think so
But what do I know?

What do I know?

I know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home