.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Para que serve a preguiça? Para desculpar tudo e mais alguma coisa

Se alguma vez eu tive aspirações a ser compositora, estrela de rock, manager de uma banda, guitarrista dos Suede, ou qualquer coisas que o valha, foi por causa desta música. Adorava que tivesse saído da minha caneta. Mas a preguiça é tramada e tudo ficou para um dia mais tarde. Agora, acabou-se. Ainda assim, de cada vez que ouço esta música, sinto-me bem.

Snow Patrol – “Run”

I'll sing it one last time for you, Then we really have to go, You've been the only thing that's right, In all I've done

And I can barely look at you, But every single time I do, I know we'll make it anywhere, Away from here

Light up, light up, As if you have a choice, Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder, And we'll run for our lives, I can hardly speak I understand, Why you can't raise your voice to say

To think I might not see those eyes, Makes it so hard not to cry, And as we say our long goodbye, I nearly do

Slower slower, We don't have time for that, All I want is to find an easier way, To get out of our little heads

Have heart my dear, We're bound to be afraid, Even if it's just for a few days, Making up for all this mess

1 Comments:

Blogger BlackRain said...

Este foi manager dos Suede e ficou assim:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/clips/brent/dancer.shtml

1:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home