.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Sunday, April 08, 2007

As minhas amêndoas de páscoa

Larguem os foguetes! Lancem o confetti! Liguem às pessoas de quem gostam! Os Travis estão de volta. “The Boy With No Name” é já o álbum numero 5. Chega a 7 de Maio. Faltam 29 dias.



Keep waking up (waking up)
Without you here (without you here)
Another day (another day)
Another year (another year)
I seek the truth (seek the truth)
We set apart (we set apart)
Thinking of
A second chance (a second chance)

And when I see you then i know it will be next to me
And when I need you I know you will be there with me
I'll never leave you

Just need to get closer, closer
Lean on me now
Lean on me now
Closer, closer

(p.s.: há poucas coisas que me fazem falta na música. Os Travis fazem parte disso. Estava mesmo com saudades.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home