.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Monday, October 23, 2006

Singles: Vida de Solteiro

Esteve a dar no Hollywood. Cameron Crowe realiza o filme que mais me deve ter marcado na adolescência.

A Frase: "Somewhere around 25, bizarre becomes immature."

A música (gravada a ferro e fogo na minha memória): "Crown Of Thorns" dos Mother Love Bone

"So I'm singing... This is my kinda love.
It's the kind that moves on ... It's unkind and leaves me alone"



Os Ídolos estão lá (quase) todos: Eddie Vedder, Jeff Amment, Stone Gossard, Chris Cornell, Layne Staley, Jerry Cantrel.

Como diz Cliff para Janet: "You rock my world".

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrícia said...

Adoro, adoro este filme!! E a música, tão boa!

9:13 am  
Blogger Célia said...

Ah, o início dos anos 90... Grande panorama musical.

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home