.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Friday, October 20, 2006

De mim para mim

Por razão nenhuma... acho que é razão suficiente para se comprar uma prenda para nós. De nós. Obrigada. De nada.



"If I touch a burning candle
I can feel no pain.
In the ice or in the sun
it's all the same.
Yet I feel my heart is aching.
Though it doesnt beat, it's breaking.



And the pain here that I feel... try and tell me it's not real.
I know that I am dead... yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed"

p.s.: com este veio também o "Brokeback Mountain" (adoro estas histórias de amor com contornos invulgares).

1 Comments:

Blogger Flamingo à solta said...

um presente muito bem merecido!!!!!
:) beijooooo

2:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home