.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Socorro!

Há uma semana que estou presa numa música de Daniel Powter!!! ISto não está fácil. Desorganização, caos, exigências dignas de qualquer político que pede, pede, pede sabend que não tem nada para dar. Pior ainda, não tem noção das demandas. Foram 5 maus dias esta semana, tirando um almoço número um, um jantar pioneiro de lasanha e bacalhau no forno (micro-ondas) e o fim de semana de mudança que se avizinha.

Where is the moment we need at the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on

Cause you had a bad day, You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie, You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home