.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Milkshake

Este fim de semana esbarrei com “Antes do Amanhecer” no Hollywood. Tenho o filme em DVD, mas páro tudo para ver Jesse e Celine. Acontece o mesmo quando dá o “Antes do Anoitecer”.

Acho até que nunca pus os DVD’s no leitor. Sabe melhor quando eles me visitam de surpresa. É sempre uma boa surpresa. Faz-me lembrar o que sentia quando acordava em Nova Iorque nessa semana mágica de férias. Tinha sempre vontade de chorar ... mas em bom.

Daydream delusion, limousine eyelash
Oh baby with your pretty face
Drop a tear in my wineglass
Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
Sweet-cakes and milkshakes
I'm a delusion angel
I'm a fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think
Don't want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we're going
Lodged in life
Like branches in a river
Flowing downstream
Caught in the current
I carry you
You'll carry me
That's how it could be
Don't you know me?
Don't you know me by now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home