.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

(...)

And there's a full moon over this ancient town
Head lights numb the banner of the sky
Rain rages the steadings and the open ground
I'm a child fighting shadows with tears in my eyes

And the valley cannons and thunder
Trees blow beneath the bruising of the sky
Like centuries shield the lake from my wonder
And I'm as helpless as a child hiding from life

And the face from my mind is fading
I could old wounds for the very first time
Tonight there's going to be a reckoning
I'm entering the house, where my father die

Razorlight - The House

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home