.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

"Gosto tanto de ti que até te odeio"

Não tenho só guilty pleasures no que diza respeito à música. Também nos filmes, volta e meia tenho de esconder vergonhosamente que aquele filme de tarde de Domingo da SIC mexe comigo. Posso contar-vos um segredo? Então aqui fica um dos meus excertos de filme preferidos:

I hate the way you talk to me
and the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
even worse when you make me cry
I hate it that you're not around
and the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you
not even close, not even a little bit, not even any at all.

De "10 Things I Hate About You". Sim, este mesmo.

1 Comments:

Blogger patrica said...

devo confessar que gosto muitpo deste filme ... por tudo e por nada de especial.

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home