.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Monday, May 30, 2005

How about starting the week with a bang?

Segunda feira, 31 de Maio… 7h10 da manhã… duas horas atrasada!!!! Argh! Há quem diga que tenho desculpa. Três dias de festival em Lisboa. O único do ano. Foi muito bom.

Segunda feira, 31 de Maio… 9h10 da manhã… pus-me a olhar para o dia de ontem quando vinha do café e espalhei-me ao comprido no meio do corredor, para toda a gente ver. Que vergonha!!!!

O que me safa é a banda sonora que não me sai da cabeça desde sábado. Ainda nem acredito que vi, a cinco metros de mim, Bernard Sumners, Phil Cuningham e Stephen Morris… A.K.A.: New Order.



Every time i think of you
I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind
There's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And it's what nobody knows
While every day my confusion grows
Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say

Maybe I've forgotten the name and the address
Of everyone I've ever known
It's nothing I regret
Save it for another day
It's the school exam and the kids have run away

I would like a place I could call my own
Have a conversation on the telephone
Wake up every day that would be a start
I would not complain of my wounded heart

I was upset you see
Almost all the time
You used to be a stranger
Now you are mine

Some people get up at the break of day
Gotta go to work before it gets too late
Sitting in a car and driving down the road
It ain't the way it has to be

But that's what you do to earn your daily wage
That's the kind of world that we're living in today
Isn't where you wanna be
And isn't what you wanna do

Just give me one more day (one more day)
Give me another night (just another night)
I need a second chance (second chance)
This time I'll get it right (This time I'll get it right)
I'll say it one last time (one last time)
I've got to let you know (I've got to let you know)
I've got to change your mind (I've got to change your mind)
I'll never let you go

(temas: Bizarre Love Triangle, Regret, Krafty)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Vamos lá ver uma coisa ou até três: hoje é segunda-feira, é verdade, sim senhora; e estamos em Maio, tem muita razão. Mas é dia 30-TRINTA-30.
Sim, porque há aqui gente que não foi a festival nenhum.

7:12 pm  
Blogger abox said...

não te vi... :(
eu não gostei muito de New Order... mas essa última gostei! "just give one more daaaaayyyyy" sim! esta gostei! :)

7:20 pm  
Blogger Empregado de balcão said...

Tou com a abox, também não gostei muito de New Order. esmo as mais conhecidas que nos pusseram a dançar me deixaram o mesmo felling. "Estão velhos os senhores".

Mas as opiniões que fui ouvindo eram contraditória. Havia ppl completamente rendido e outros que estavam à espera de mais.

Para mim os pontos altos foram sem duvida The Gift e Moby. Grandes concertos!!

7:40 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

Ainda assim, há-de haver mais alguém que não tenha ido a festival nenhum.
Ou não?

8:12 pm  
Blogger patrica said...

sim, 30 de maio. ainda estou arrasada... e sou grande fã de new order por isso, adorei oouvir aqueles clássicos todos...

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home