.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pecado da Preguiça

From the flats and the maisonettes they're reminding us there's things to be done. But you and me, all we want to be is lazy. --- pecadodapreguica(arroba)gmail.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Músicas Para Acordar (Capítulo IV)

Dorminhocos de todo o mundo, uni-vos e pulai para fora de vosso leito com um sorriso de contentamento! Novo capítulo deste meu serviço público. Ah, e nada de gozar! Eu acho mesmo que este senhor é o maior.

Prince "1999"

I was dreamin' when I wrote this
Forgive me if it goes astray
But when I woke up this mornin'
Coulda sworn it was judgment day
The sky was all purple, there were people runnin' everywhere
Tryin' to run from the destruction,
U know I didn't even care

CHORUS
say say two thousand zero zero party over, oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

I was dreamin' when I wrote this
So sue me if I go to fast
But life is just a party, and parties weren't meant to last
War is all around us, my mind says prepare to fight
So if I gotta die I'm gonna listen to my body tonight

CHORUS
say say two thousand zero zero party over, oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999i

Lemme tell ya somethin'
If U didn't come to party, don't bother knockin' on my door
I got a lion in my pocket, and baby he's ready to roar
Yeah, everybody's got a bomb, we could all die any day
But before I'll let that happen, I'll dance my life away

Oh, they say say say two thousand zero zero party over, oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

Dont ya wanna go 1999

2 Comments:

Blogger Empregado de balcão said...

Em relação a ele ser o maior também não há duvidas...Não é!!!

Até eu, do alto do meu 1m68 sou maior que o sr. Mas que é um excelente musico isso é certo.

:)

4:39 pm  
Blogger P said...

Entendamo-nos: prince é Deus, ou algo parecido. Agora que já esclarecemos isto, sugiro "Let's go Crazy" para acordar. Ou mesmo Get Off, numa dinâmica mais badalhoca (mas em bom): "23 positions in a one night stand.I will only call you after if you say I can..."

7:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home